Saturday, June 20, 2009

Project Edza for Ladakh



just taking you along my visual journey...
digging for the common thread..this will be a series..

I'm writing, and it feels like I'm onto nitro mode already :):)
thank you everybody who's jumped onto the same ship with me,it's only going to happen if these energies are fused.
looking out for more people in the water who'd like to jump on
feel free to share a thread you pick.






Below,The Namgyal Tsemo Gompa above the town of Leh, Ladakh.


Below, a lama puts on a mask before performing at the
Hemis Festival at Hemis Monastery, also called the 'Roof of the world'.


Below,A cow grazes along the shore at Pangong Lake,near Spangmik,
Ladakh.

Posted via email from Milann's posterous

1 comment:

author_number_2 said...

beautiful pics... i wish your team all success in this project.

I'd lend my support to the team's vision

Cheers!