Friday, June 27, 2008

so i'm writing this dissertation,
the only way i can keep writing for it is if it spills over here.so deal with it.
and if it's too much godard for everyone,it can't be helped.

for now..nana has something to say..
'Vivre Sa Vie',Godard,1962.
'I think we're always responsible for our actions.We're free.
I raise my hand,I'm responsible.
I turn my head,I'm responsible.
I am unhapppy,I'm responsible.
I smoke,I'm responsible.
I shut my eyes,I'm responsible.
I forget I'm responsible,but I am..

..A message is a message.
Plates are plates.
Men are men.
And life is life.'
Godard tracks to and from Nana.
Sounds of a commotion fill the café Yvette and Nana sit at.A car screeches,the camera pans in jerks, in time to the machine gun fire heard.Godard draws analogies though his visuals to his text.
The camera rests at the door.
and i rest my case beside it.
good god.


if the link up there doesn't work,you could look out for chapter 6 on this page

No comments: