Monday, June 30, 2008

because it must be read. II

so here's some 'A' grade response i got to the JD Salinger post! :)
This is from an old friend who's shared this penchant for shuffling the tight ropes he walks on with me ,right from the start.straight from the heart.



"
I Loved this :""I like mothers. They give me a terrific kick.""
I used to do same thing since childhood may be since 2 nd class when ever I went to my friends places and mom want to know about these kids like how they used to speak ,what all they want to listen, and I used to see their eyes filled with lots of glaze .But the funny part was my mom never used to ask about me to my friends, may be she thought she knows inside out of me ...but i like that Kick...
When I met your father at college i talked what I felt what he wanted to listen I loved his eyes at that time it was also kick but honestly i did not made up anything in ur case it was true that s the best part ...

"I came home for the race," I said
I feel it everyday..why should i do something

""I like girls I haven't met yet; girls that you can just see the backs of their heads, a few seats ahead of you on the train. I like a million things. I like sitting here with you. No kidding, Phoeb. I like just sitting here with you.""
I really feel this

""I lay awake for a pretty long time, feeling lousy. I knew everybody was right and I was wrong. I knew that I wasn't going to be one of those successful guys, that I was never going to be like Edward Gonzales or Theodore Fisher or Lawrence Meyer. I knew that this time when Father said that I was going to work in that man's office that he meant it, that I wasn't going back to school again ever, that I wouldn't like working in an office. I started wondering again where the ducks in Central Park went when the lagoon was frozen over, and finally I went to sleep.""
I get this whenever I find some parallel thought of mine done before me :(

send me across the full text and nice talking yesterday night:)
"



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

No comments: