Friday, July 3, 2009

stepping it up. 5% and looking.

I have been absolutely blown away by the number of people coming forward to support . But we still need more pledges!!
.
.

over the last couple of days we've gotten offering to play the guitar for children
from a potter
from film production workers who still wonder at the super lack of a purely 'entertaining' objective in this project and hence want all the more to be a part(!)
from a graphic artist
from an installation artist,a product designer and close accomplice
from an artist who became an animator
a textile artist who's worked with the Indian Army
a songwriter
350.org
from a native who feels the organizations working in Ladakh, work only for themselves
from 2 people who have served in the Indian Army in the region
from a senior from engineering school who might bring forward the film projectors his company makes
from a loaned DSLR
from my favorite resident poet preparing to skip in whenever she wants
to my mother who is the most excited, about us reaching Zoji la Pass

I have no words to communicate my feelings for these who have given of themselves so selflessly.

I read this line today which I found fitting,
'

Everyone who is honest,is interesting

'
So it seems. :)

The problems seem to be how to get the foundations in top shop shape before letting people in or figuring a way of doing this inspite of all those of corporate origins craning their necks to look for the source of these thoughts.
:):)
Some people have not known how to react.
They've called me and have wanted to just talk.
I've been talking.
:)

More in a bit,I'm on the road..

Posted via email from Milann's posterous

No comments: