Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Clip

This is Beats Antique from Istanbul,Mochu shared this nugget with me awhile back,and I thought I'd put it up ,since it's on an infinite loop on my machine anyway..

I would actually download it from Youtube and upload it on Vimeo for the love of a better interface,but here it is till then.



The dancer travels with the troupe,and I think it's a superb way of emphasizing the bands draw between traditional music making and the digital appendages.
In fact,that's why I feel the video fits in well as well,not a bad job done at all,..
I especially love the interspersing of WW stock footage with the treated concert videos,...like this could be happening in a preservation jar in some biology lab with snakes from the other jars looking on or something..
.
.
.
:):)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the video :-) Nice taste