Friday, February 6, 2009

6th of 6th

Doing as I'm told Tanu,

the rules:
1. pick the 6th picture from your 6th photos folder
2. tell the story around it
3. pass it on to 6 people



the tale:
cold,winter 2007.I was living vicariously,helpless before this cycle that goes every 2 years through my life..
in other words,my time to TOX had arrived and I was doing the time justice! lol...
I spoke to maybe 3 people over the three months of the spin
stayed holed in rooms
did not sleep
did not eat
and blacked out happily :):):)


my people:
divya
arpit
jitin
anupam
ankur
swaati

mail me your posts if you don't have a blog.i'm interested in the photographs!!

2 comments:

T said...

i love that your pictures still look like this

haha the word i must type below to prove i'm human is "thead"

Milann Tress John said...

yes well,6th photos from 6th folders are tricky for tramps like me who have a tough time if figuring if something can even qualify as a folder :(
lol
...hence you get stuck with flubber.